Cesarz Family Life

Cesarz Family Life

Friday, April 1, 2011

"I'm thinkin' like a first grader!"

Rachel has been hard at work at school and I realized it's been quite awhile since I've mentioned what she's up to. As most of you know, we're on year round school so Rachel's year starts in July and ends in June. We are only 12 weeks away from first grade folks! (that includes her 3 week break so really only 9 weeks left!) It's amazing what they do in kindergarten. She's doing addition and reading short stories like the one in the picture. Scruffy and Sam have become part of our weekly lives! Last week she asked me if we could "discuss the dog's attributes". I've decided I may need to hire a tutor as she gets older.....for me.

Rachel hard at work on her homework.


Sam and Scruffy stories--they really work on not only reading but understanding and re-telling the story. (and discussing attributes apparently)

No comments: