Cesarz Family Life

Cesarz Family Life

Friday, September 23, 2011

Deep Thoughts....by the Cesarz Kids

The kids have had some great thoughts lately that I had to get down before I forgot. We have had a lot of discussions about God and Faith with Rachel starting Faith Formation and Jacob at St. Andrew's. It's so fun to see their little minds working and taking so much in. I almost peed my pants when I had this conversation with Jacob...


Me: "Jacob, let's pray that daddy feels better soon"
Jacob: "Ok, and I pray that God gives me a round head"
Me: "What??!!"
Jacob: (eyes closed already) "Well, Andrew and Rachel have a round head and Rachel says mine is an oval and I want it round"
Me: "Well Jacob, God made you exactly how he wanted to...perfectly"
Jacob: "I just really hope I get a round head"

This was overheard while the kids were in the bathtub. Let me tell you , they were belting it out... to the tune of "The Lord is Kind and Merciful".....

"The Lord is Kind of Kissable".

This after Rachel's first Faith Formation......
Rachel: "Mom, did you know that angels are all around us, they even sleep next to us"
And after a few moments of thought she decided....
"I wonder if God talks to them on Walkie Talkies...."

No comments: