Cesarz Family Life

Cesarz Family Life

Monday, December 2, 2013

Preschool Life

Preschool is up and running (ok so we're almost half way through the year…) for Drew so I thought I would post a few pics and let you know how he is doing. The first few days of school were rough….it's tough to leave mama for the first time. Drew's teacher were awesome with him and by day 3 we had no tears at all!! He's doing great now and loves his teacher "Mrs. Burger-son" (Her name is Mrs. Bergeson but Andrew really likes burgers so the name  came naturally )
Drew with "Percy the Penguin" the class mascot! Percy gets to come home with us ever so often and we get to take him on adventures!!


Smile Percy!

Drew's Halloween Parade….Andrew surprised me with this! Instead of being shy he was the kid that announced every song they were going to sing from across the room! You could see how excited and proud he was to be a "big kid"!! Rachel and Jacob got to see it too which made him very happy
Drew outside of his Penguin class

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great pictures, Rachel! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could email me about a question I have regarding your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)