Cesarz Family Life

Cesarz Family Life

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pre-Christmas Festivities

We had so many events leading up to Christmas I decided it should be it's own post. Tree decorating, Rachel, and Andrew's Christmas programs at school. 
Last year I demanded nicely asked if we could get a fake tree. I was sick of paying a billion dollars and the tree dying the next week. So….this was our second year with a fake and I have to say, I kind of miss the real thing. Nobody comes close to making candles that smell like a fresh cut tree. It was nice not to have to buy a tree this year but I may have to politely ask if we can get a real one next year (or have the children beg)……

Everyone helped with tree decorating



Hmmmmm where to put the next ornament…..






Rachel getting ready for her Christmas concert



Andrew all dressed up for his moment to shine

Yep, that pretty much sums up Andrew. He looks like the cat that swallowed the canary

uh oh…maybe he did swallow a canary


No comments: