Cesarz Family Life

Cesarz Family Life

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Feliz Navidad!

I didn't realize it was February 4th already because we are still immersed in Christmas music in the car. Matty never fails to request "Ho Ho" on our short trips to and fro. None of the kids complain but I have to say I'm pretty sick of it. So….since we're still in the Christmas spirit here in the Cesarz house, I figured I should probably sit down and post about Christmas…then maybe we can give Jose Feliciano a rest : )

We were so blessed with another wonderful Christmas filled with excitement, anticipation, health, love, and joy. Let me tell you, Christmas with 4 young kids is the best it ever gets. We followed our Christmas Eve tradition first with a beautiful Mass out at Holy Family, then dinner at Bandidos. Yum!  Once home, we got  ready with reindeer food and cookies for Santa. The excitement in the air was palpable!

Santa must have not come until late because Nathan and I were up until midnight. Luck was in our favor as we didn't here the patter of little feet until a bit after 7:00 (woo hoo!)

The rest was a blur of smiles and giggles and magic. I think the pictures speak for themselves. Until next year Jose…….
Stockings from Santa

Drew is moving too fast to get a good picture !


Spider-man Spider-man

That is what I call excited!

Relaxing after a busy morning!

No comments: