Cesarz Family Life

Cesarz Family Life

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A day in the life of Jacob....

She's in school, she's in school!! Ok, in all fairness, I miss my sister a bunch but it is nice to get the run of the house for once. Mom and I have been busy exploring our new area. We've found lots of parks and walking trails. I love seeing Rachel get on the bus in the morning (because the bus is cool, not because she's leaving....honest). We have a lot to talk about when she gets home. She even told me about the boy on the bus making "foo foo" sounds with his armpit.....man I can't wait for school.


Ok, so maybe I'm a little too big for this thing...you were right mom

Swimming with Daddy at our neighborhood pool!



What is Jacob doing? Nothing, just sitting in Andrew's Bumbo seat.....with gardening gloves on....and his bike helmet

No comments: